Friday, April 06, 2007

Potty Training... diaper half full or half empty?

This week has been a turning point (for Grace, not me).

Essentially the last three + days she has been pull-up (for those of you non parents, a pull up is essentially a marketing ploy. It's a diaper that your child can supposedly easily remove to relieve themself. The reality is that it should be called a pull-down but I'm fairly certain the marketing boys put the kibbosh on that) free during the day. Sarah purchased some "big girl" underwear and that seems have helped her turn the corner. Crapping is still a pull-down affair, but one can hope for the best.

Diapers/pull-downs are so damn convenient I am surprised that we ever manage to toilet train our charges. Did I mention I have been working all week and only managed one bathroom visit with her on the highway tonight? Kudos to mum as usual.

No comments: