Saturday, June 30, 2007

Make My Day

These days I am working on the FX show Rescue Me, which if you don't know, is sort of a broad comedy/drama about NY City firemen, warts & all. Yesterday we were filming in my neighborhood in Brooklyn. As luck would have it, we were doing driving shots with our fire truck & decided to take a turn down my street. I called Sarah & asked her to get to the window with our daughter Grace straight away. As we drove by our home I waved to my little girl (soon to be 3) from the window of the fire truck. She was flapping her arms like there was no tomorrow as our fireman driver hit the siren. It was a truly wonderful moment. When I got home later she was breathless in her excitement. It made my year!

This is one advantage to my work. Unfortunately, Grace now thinks I am a fireman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

We're working for the same company again! I'm doing Apostle's new show Canterbury's Law.

Tim