Friday, June 24, 2005

Hey Karl Rove...

Couple of quotes from Bush's #1 advisor:

"Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 in the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers."
-- karl Rove - speaking in NY on June 22

"Let me just put this in fairly simple terms: Al Jazeera now broadcasts the words of Senator Durbin to the Mideast, certainly putting our troops in greater danger. No more needs to be said about the motives of liberals."
-- karl Rove - speaking in NY on June 22


Let me just put this in fairly simple terms: Karl, Go Fuck Yourself! You have the balls to say this in New York City? I hereby promise if I ever see you on the street, I will personally punch your lights out for saying that on New York soil. If you ever saw the movie Diner then you can now equate Rove with Willard Broxton.

No comments: