Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last night's fireworks

I don't think I have ever seen that much hostility in a Presidential debate in my life. There were moments where I felt like I did the first time I saw Jaws.

Obama's weakness last night is that when he would make a charge, Clinton would simply ignore it, but Obama took the time to refute the arguments the others were making.

That said, I do think that people were wondering if he could fight back and I think he did answer that charge obviously.
I also think that Bill Clinton will start to be somewhat more careful about his extemporaneous comments on the trail this week. Obama is essentially asking America if they are ready for a 3rd Clinton term, because that is what we are in store for, minus the blow jobs. It is clearly a risk, as Bill is still very popular within the Democratic Party. But we all know that with Good Bill, we also get Bad Bill. He is tying the two of them together to show us what we are in for.

No comments: