Thursday, November 18, 2004

Surprise, Surprise (Spoken in A Gomer Pyle voice)

One of the advantages of having a Republican Congressman is all the needling you get to engage in. That said, I'll be sure to let you iknow if my property taxes suddenly go through the roof.

I called my Congressman, John Sweeney (NY 20th) this morning to ask him if he voted for the Tom DeLay Rule. His office staff didn't have an answer for me. So I called again this afternoon and was told he had been in meetings all day and they still didn't have an answer.

Pretty cowardly,but not unexpected. I anxiously await may e-mail from his office.

Come to think of it, if you want to contact your congressperson, just click here to find them. If you don't know who your congressperson is, then you need more help than I can provide here.

No comments: