Sunday, April 02, 2006

Question for any Dead Head

We were in Prospect Park today when we came upon a group of 5 people playing hacky-sack. I really have no opinion about it, other than it seems like only deadheads played it, so I imagine it is something to be done while stoned.

That said, I have never in my life seen any group of hackys-sack players who were any good at it. Today was no exception. I watched these people today and they never got more than 2 "hackys" in a row before the "sack" fell back to earth. And no, these folks were not on acid.

Do you have to like the Dead to do this, or will Phish/Dave Matthews work as well? Just curious.

1 comment:

Old Blue Eyes said...

The same can be said about the skateboarders you see in the park or on the steps of any bank, library or courthouse. I've never in my life seen any of them successfully complete a jump...ever!