Wednesday, July 06, 2005

One Year Ago Today...

at 11:15PM, Things changed (actually they officially changed in October of the previous year when I wanked in a cup and Sarah donated more eggs than any fundamentalist could ever be comfortable with, at NYU, doing our part, but in a nod to conformity, I will honor the date that is generally considered the benchmark).


This child has made a shambles of our brains. One minute I think we must simply raise her in Brooklyn with all the city has to offer, then I look at our friends' vegetable garden and simply know she belongs upstate. Don't get me started on moving to New Zealand! As long as we are all together then I guess it will turn out right.
Current score: Upstate 3, Brooklyn, 1, New Zealand, coming to bat.

Please note she is in a crawling position. God Help Us!!!!!!!!

No comments: